Friday, 1 January 2016

the office as guest room


You know, when your mom's visiting you don't get much time to get online. Its rude. Especially since you only see her once every 3 years or so.

So I'm trying to catch up while she takes a nap.


I wanted to share how pretty the office was as a second guest room for my niece Maria. I had to borrow the bed from my good friend Patrice (thanks 'Trice!).

Naturally the day we decided to bring up the bed it poured with rain almost all day and everything got soaked. Luckily it was hot and we managed to dry everything out with fans before we had to use it.

It was a bit of a squeeze in the office as its not a big room and I have the craft cupboard in the corner, but it still looked great. Fresh flowers and the greek lace curtain... Lovely.



Since the weather here is a bit random, airconditioning one day, heater the next, I added my flokati throw (a new purchase from Freedom a month ago) to the foot of the bed. It really tied it all in together... the minty green colour is just perfect.


You know... If I moved the bed over to the wall and moved the little wardrobe over to the other side... hm... Maybe I'll keep Patrice's single bed...

Only joking! 

z

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to read my blog and leave feedback! Come back soon. :)