Friday, 17 February 2017

i was featured!

I'm still not in a place where I want to share much. Its not just what happened with Erik this week but ongoing issues in my life that have to do with my employment.... not my dog grooming.

That's all I'll say about it, but the stress of it all has come to a head and with what happened this week I find I'm not coping well at all.

One lovely thing that happened is that my blog was featured on Talk of Town Link Party! I feel so honoured. I've never been a great blogger, I've been intermittent with my posts and all over the place with my projects.





To be featured is so amazing!

Thank you guys.

z

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Zefi ;) A spot of sunlight in an otherwise sh*tty week. Sending good thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you! You have some fantastic ideas, and I'm glad you share them. You are fantabulous! Hang in there. We care about you. Fonda

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to read my blog and leave feedback! Come back soon. :)