Monday, 6 February 2017

mounted pug head



Thought I'd share a little project I've had sitting around for a while now.  This is Pugsly. A mounted pug head.

The best kind of mounted pug head: a fake one.


This little guy is made from old newspapers, diluted PVA glue, air dry clay, old comics and an old cheese board as a mount.

Talk about recycling.


Doesn't everyone need a wall mounted pug head? Especially one as cute as this little guy!

I've listed him for sale on a Facebook selling page but no nibbles so far. I'm keeping it a secret from him so he doesn't feel rejected and unloved. You have no idea how much a depressed pug head can bring down the mood around the house.

z

Shared at:




1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful creation, and I agree, no depressed pugs allowed!
    Andi

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to read my blog and leave feedback! Come back soon. :)